Jaw Operated Pin Hole Camera
CFC Project at the Stamps School of Art and Design.
I created a pin hole camera that one wears on their face in an attempt to extend memory. The jaw operated pin hole camera is meant to document events in one’s life. By using string the camera fits on ones head covering their eyes slightly. The pin hole camera’s lens is also covered so the strings one sees while in the apparatus appear in the photos made as well. When the wearer opens their mouth an exposure is made. Each exposure takes approximately 30-60 seconds depending on the available light.
Pin Hole Camera: Box of Raisins, Aluminum Can, Empty Roll of 35mm Film, Roll of Kodak 35mm color film, Electric Tape, House Key, Binding Twine.
Mask: Binding Twine
- umichstories reblogged this from nicholasewilliams
- thegirlwiththedigitalcamera likes this
- effervescent101 reblogged this from nicholasewilliams
- haluvya likes this
- melisbanu likes this
- endiposkovic reblogged this from umstampsschool and added:
- endiposkovic likes this
- gabrielledecaro likes this
- porcupineschool reblogged this from nicholasewilliams
- umstampsschool reblogged this from nicholasewilliams
- evhan55 likes this
- rubysuew likes this
- whatsanenigma likes this
- christerrell likes this
- encyclopediabrittanica said: this is FUCKING AWESOME!! :’DD
- encyclopediabrittanica likes this
- nicholasewilliams posted this